Today i came across an amazing android app that i will like to share with you guys, with this app you will not worry or feel scared of any incoming call coming to your phone when someone is holding your phone, because you can be the only one that can be able to received the call with the support of Couchgram app.
Couchgram is a mobile app that requires you to unlock your phone in order to receive your calls.With Couchgram you can protect your privacy by preventing others from receiving your calls in your absence.
Kindly read the description of Couchgram below from the developers
▶Call Privacy Mode
- Protect the privacy of your calls by being the only one to unlock and receive them.
- Place a call lock on either all of your contacts or just specific ones.
- Be able to display your friend's nickname without changing his or her contacts name.
- You can also choose to not display either the caller's name or phone number for incoming calls!
▶Forward Incoming Calls to our Chatting Service
- Can't answer the phone at the moment? Then, forward the call to chatting mode!
- One simple tap on the 'Forwarding to chatting service' button on an incoming call and you're done!
- The caller doesn't have Couchgram? No worries, your friend will receive your message as a SMS.
- What about just sending a text? No! Couchgram forwards your call to our chatting service in one simple tap, and any messages sent from our chatting service are free.
- Be able to use your smartphone even in dark places like the movies by setting the screen's brightness to a darker screen than the usual phone configuration allows.
- Crowded places? Protect what's on your phone's screen by lowering the brightness.
- Be able to spend time with the people you love without distractions. Use Theatre Mode to control your phone's brightness!
▶Incoming Call Wallpapers
- Express your preferences by selecting unique incoming call wallpapers.
- Try selecting photos that capture your favorite moments.
▶Status Bar Mode
You can simply turn on and off each feature in our status bar when you slide it down from the top of your phone.
▶Connect with Couchgram on Facebook
- Like us on Facebook for all the latest news and updates!
- Where? At www.facebook.com/couchgram
- How? Voice your opinions and feedback!